The Oseran Hahn family law attorneys represent clients in a wide range of family law issues, helping our clients to negotiate the best possible economic plan for themselves and their families. Our depth and breadth of experience allow us to provide practical and sophisticated representation whether in the courtroom, mediation or arbitration. We draw from the expertise of our business and tax attorneys, as well as team with other professionals including valuation experts, tax experts and mental health professionals to achieve our clients’ goals.
The Oseran Hahn family law practice includes:
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Dissolution of Marriage/Legal Separations
- Complex Property Distributions
- Property, Business and Professional Valuations
- Maintenance and Vocational Issues
- Child Support and Subsequent Modifications
- Post-Secondary Education Support
- Cohabitation/Meretricious Relationships
- Domestic Partner Issues
While we cannot eliminate the difficult transitions of separation or divorce, our knowledge and conscientious advocacy will help to address the emotional and financial burdens of family disputes, allowing our clients to feel more at ease as they move forward with their lives.